The 2017 Junior Olympics International Divisions will take place in Corona, California. July 10-13, 2017. Guaranteed Minimum of Five Games. Included are the uniform, entry, and credit card authorization forms. Please complete the forms and fax or email them to 715-231-4004 or email@example.com.
CLICK HERE, to download application.
Your team will be practicing together either the evening of July 9th or on July 10th.
The athletes are responsible for their own lodging, transportation, and meals.
CORONA AREA HOTELS:
Those who need hotel rooms please book through the AAU Junior Olympic Games Block above.
Your Trip Itinerary
1) Athletes should arrive in Corona, California on July 9th.
2) Pick-up uniform and t-shirt between 7/9 or before your team practice on July 10th.
3) Practice as a team will be on the evening of July 9th or the morning/afternoon of July 10th.
4) International competition will start the afternoon/evening of July 10th.
Hockey Athlete Age Eligibility:
• 8u Not older than 8 on 12/31/2016.
• 10u Not older than 10 on 12/31/2016
• 12u Not older than 12 on 12/31/2016
• 14u Not older than 14 on 12/31/2016
• 16u Not older than 16 on 12/31/2016
• 18u Not older than 18 on 12/31/2016
• 23u Not older than 23 on 12/31/2016
• 14u – GIRLS – Not older than 14 on 12/31/2016
• 18u – GIRLS – Not older than 18 on 12/31/2016
• Women’s Division
• Men’s Division
Responsibility – Athletes are required to cover the entire cost of their participation including $275 for selected athletes. Note: $75 deposit will be deducted from the $275 cost. If an athlete is not selected the credit card will be reversed for the $75 deposit paid.
APPPLICATION FEE: $75 must accompany this application -Deadline for Receipt – March 31, 2017.
Team Selection Completed By – April 15, 2017.