Header Image
What is the floor made from?

Both of our rinks use SportCourt.  For more information, visit their website.


Does the facility utilize ice for hockey or skating?

No we do not have any ice skating or ice hockey.  Our floor uses Sportcourt for roller sports.

Do any hotels nearby offer Rink discouts?
Ayres Suites Corona West
1900 Frontage Road
Corona, CA  92882
Darlene Smith at (951) 738-9113  x306
dsmith@ayreshotels.comHoliday Inn Express – Corona
Claudia Velez
Sales Manager
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Corona
1550 Circle City Drive, Corona CA
(951) 479-4000
sales@hiexpresscorona.com (Ask for “The Rinks Corona Inline” discount rate.)

Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East
4250 Riverwalk Parkway
Riverside, CA  92505



Special tournament rate $82 per night; call and mention “The Rinks” for group rates and complimentary hot buffet style breakfast. Click here to go directly to the Hampton website.

Springhill Suites by Marriott Corona, CA

2025 Compton Avenue
Corona, CA 92881
P: 951.520.0984 | F: 951.520.8468www.marriott.com/ontcr


How do I become a Corona Bulldog?

Tryouts for the Corona Bulldogs teams are held in September. The season begins in October and runs through July.

If I get suspended at Corona Inline, am I also suspended from playing at other Rinks facilities?

Depending on the severity of the action that resulted in the suspension, the adult hockey director has the right to impose that penalty but it would be determined on a case by case basis.

How do your adult teams work?

Typically the adult teams register as a “group” however for some divisions, the rink will put together teams of individuals. If you are an individual looking for a team, please let the rink know and they can place you on the individual interest list.

What paperwork is needed to register and play?

Each player will have to complete and sign a waiver (one time action) and purchase or provide proof of AAU membership (this is done annually).

How do I register myself or my child?

You can either register online or at the front desk of the rink.

What equipment is required to play?

– Approved HECC helmet, with strap properly fastened (full face shield/cage for youth under 18 – full or half face shields for adults/full-face shields are strongly recommended)
– Hockey Gloves
– Elbow Pads
– Hockey Knee and Shin Protectors
– Hockey Pants
– Hockey Jersey (uniform with whole team)
– Athletic supporter with cup (for males)
– Hockey Stick
– Inline skates with no exposed bolts or screws (brakes removed, if any)
However, the following items are also RECOMMENDED
– Hockey girdle
– Shoulder and chest protector
– Mouthguard
– Pelvic protector for females

If I purchased my AAU membership at Corona, will it also cover me at Huntington Beach and Irvine Inline?

Yes, you are covered at all AAU rinks.

What age do you have to be to play in the adult league?

You must be 18 years of age or older. Exceptions are made for goalies, and they must be at least 16 years of age.

What division will my child play in?

Dynamite is for ages 6 and under
Atom is for ages 8 and under
Mite is for ages 10 and under
Squirt is for ages 12 and under
PeeWee is for ages 14 and under
Bantam is for ages 17 and under